Everything You Should Know About The Alkaline Water Machine
Table of Contents
- What To Look For In An Alkaline Water Machine
Over the course of many years, thousands of consumers have decided to take more holistic approaches towards their health. They’ve shifted away from prescription medications and turned towards natural remedies. Meanwhile, a bigger importance has been placed on the liquid these individuals consume on a daily basis. Everyone understands that H20 is vital and should be everyone’s go-to source over soda and soft drinks. However, it is also vital to breakdown your water a little more precisely and ensure it is healthy and doesn’t contain any potentially harmful chemicals. This is why many have begun making the move over to alkaline water. Is the move a smart one and is it wise to invest in an alkaline water machine, so you can gain an endless flow of alkalized water? Continue reading below to find out.
What To Look For In An Alkaline Water Machine
If you’re interested in reaping the benefits associated with drinking alkaline water, you’ll want to go ahead and invest in an alkaline water machine. As mentioned above, there are many different types of machines and products, which can manipulate your water’s pH level. Suffice to say, finding the right one for your budget and preferences can be a little more difficult than you might imagine. Below, you’ll find a breakdown of some of the most important attributes to consider, when making your decision.
- Production Quantity – Your household most likely drinks a substantial amount of water each and every day. However, if you live alone, you might not need a large quantity of water. In order to find the right machine for your specific situation, you’ll want to consider your household’s daily consumption of water. If you consume more water, you’ll want a machine that is capable of delivering more alkalized water more rapidly. However, if you live alone and will be the only one drinking water, you can likely suffice with a less productive machine.
- Price – Many people will be concerned over the overall cost of these machines. The good news is that the price varies substantially. Although some alkaline water machines are expensive, others are very affordable. If you’re unable or unwilling to spend excessively for a machine, you can always opt for drops or a pitcher and save a substantial amount of money. Just remember that paying more will generally provide you with a large quantity of water.
- pH Water Levels – Although the specifics will depend on the model in question, it is vital to know that some machines are capable of producing water with an assortment of pH levels. Some offer 7 different pH levels, while others offer even more options. Having the ability to configure the pH level to suit your precise needs is recommended, but this feature can increase the price to some degree. Just make sure you’ll be able to achieve the pH level that you’re after and you should be fine.
- Chamber Cleaning – Water ionizers are fairly simple and the required maintenance procedures are generally rapid and straightforward. However, each will require the consumer to put in a little bit of effort to keep their machine up and running efficiently. If you’re looking for the most convenient machine possible, you’ll want to opt for one that automatically cleanses the electrolysis chamber after each use. This feature is fairly rare and will definitely increase the price, but the mass majority of consumers will agree that it is well worth the extra cost.
- Warranty – When scouring through the market’s assortment of water ionizers, you’ll find that many come with a lengthy manufacturer’s warranty. In fact, it is possible to find some machines, which are protected by a lifetime warranty. This is undoubtedly an excellent addition and will help to protect your investment for an extensive period of time. Others will only be protected by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty or something even shorter. Although this shouldn’t be the only factor you consider, it is wise to put a big emphasis on your machine’s warranty.
- Installation Procedure – Each unit is different and some tend to be a little more user-friendly than others. If you’re unskilled with your hands, you may want to opt for a machine, which delivers plenty of ease of use and a simplistic installation process. If the installation process is too complicated, you may wind up getting frustrated half way through and giving up, before sending the machine back. If others have complained about the difficulty of installing the unit, you’ll definitely want to consider looking elsewhere. Some consumers and some specific models will actually need the assistance of a professional plumber to complete the installation. If a plumber’s assistance is necessary, this will increase the overall price substantially.
- Water Temperatures – It should be known that some of these machines are not capable of accepting hot water. Others can easily do so. In fact, a few machines can accept water temperatures of up to 165 degrees Fahrenheit, without any problems. Adjusting the water’s temperature isn’t difficult, but knowing your machine’s limitations is pertinent. If you’re not careful, you may wind up damaging your water ionizer, by feeding it water that is excessively hot. No matter what decision you make in this category, it is pertinent to know the specifics associated with your machine, so you can avoid unnecessary damage.
- Appearance – Although appearance isn’t going to make or break the product, it is a good idea to choose an ionizer with great aesthetics. Opting for an unsightly machine would be unwise and force you to hide it away after each and every use. If you want to allow your machine to sit on the countertop for eternity, you’ll want to make sure it features a cool style and beautiful design. Since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you’ll need to make a personal decision here.
- Flow Rate – Another thing to take into consideration is the unit’s flow rate. This will specifically tell you how much water the machine is capable of producing within a specific amount of time. Generally, this figure will be put together as a liters-per-minute ratio. With this in mind, you’ll need to make sure you choose a machine, which is capable of producing a flow rate that is accommodate the need of you and your family. A higher flow rate is almost always better, but not always necessary.
- Carbon Water Filter – If you are unfamiliar with the water ionizer machine, you should take the time to do a bit of research on each component embedded into the machine. While, this may not seem important it is very much so, because each component is responsible for performing specific actions. The carbon filtration system is very important, since it is capable of filtering out the impurities The carbon water filter is a necessity, unless you want to do the process manually. Most of the newer machines have a built-in carbon filtration system, so you should have no issues finding a model that is suitable for your needs. Be sure to look for the lifespan of the filter, because replacements can be very expensive.
- Size & Weight – If you are always on the go, full-time career, and a hectic lifestyle, you will need to invest in an ionizer that offers portability. These machines vary in weight, depending on the design. The average weight will be anywhere between 9-12 pounds, with the cheaper brand being the more lightweight. Of course, this is only generalized and if you are concerned about the weight of the machine, you will need to investigate a little further.
- Control Panel – A user friendly control panel will definitely be more desirable than one that requires pulling out the instruction manual with every use. You will find several ionizers that are equipped with a LCD touch display. This feature not only improves the machine’s appearance, but will display various icons that are self-explanatory. Several models are equipped with soft buttons that are labeled with various icons. You also have several models that are equipped with soft push buttons and a small LCD display. All of these models are very easy to operate, but may take a little practice to get used to. One thing is for sure these machines operate very efficiently and are capable producing a specific quantity of pure alkaline water in a matter of seconds.
Ways To Acquire Alkalized Water
Since the demand for this specific type of water has grown enormously, it has become a little difficult to find within retail establishments. This has forced many consumers to begin producing the water within their own homes. The good news is that there are many different ways to transform your regular water into alkalized water and the process is always simplistic and easy. Utilizing an alkaline water ionizer or a reverse osmosis system are two of the most effective techniques, but they’re not alone. Below, you’ll learn about some of techniques used to acquire alkalized water.
Alkaline Water Ionizer
First and foremost, the water ionizer is undoubtedly the most cost-effective way to transform your tap water into alkaline water. This home appliance is capable of altering the water’s pH level, by utilizing electrolysis. These machines will actually separate the water into alkaline and acidic components, until the water meets the appropriate pH level guidelines. Such machines were originally made available within Japan and other Asian countries. Once they grew in popularity and Asian consumers began experiencing the benefits associated with higher pH water, the trend came to the United States and Europe.
These machines are easy to use, fairly compact and budget friendly. Suffice to say, they’re a good option for anyone, who wants an endless supply of high pH water, without spending excessively.
Reverse Osmosis Systems
Reverse osmosis, or RO, is yet another water purification method, which is widely utilized. This specific form of water purification implements the use of a semipermeable membrane to strip certain molecules, ions and particles from the consumer’s drinking water. With RO, applied pressure is also implemented to eliminate osmotic pressure. RO has become so popular that it is widely used by the world’s biggest bottle water manufacturers, as well as the United States military. Unfortunately, reverse osmosis systems aren’t entirely efficient, since the solvent or solute stream will always be left behind as waste.
Nonetheless, alkaline mineral RO systems have become very popular. Many of these systems are very costly though. With this type of system, you can install it directly into your refrigerator or your plumbing pipes. Just remember the specifics tend to vary from one model to another.
Alkaline Water Pitcher
If you’re interested in acquiring your alkalized water much more conveniently, you may want to consider opting for an alkaline water pitcher. There are some drawbacks, but a large quantity of consumers will prefer this method for its convenience and cost effectiveness. The water pitcher is just that. It is a water pitcher, which has a built-in filter. Water is added to the top and it begins flowing to the bottom slowly. During the process, the filter transforms the water into alkaline water. Initially, this is undeniably one of the most affordable ways to acquire alkaline water, but the filters must be replaced over time, since they become inefficient with repeated use. The replacement filters can up the long-term price to some degree.
Also, it is imperative to remember that the water pitcher is only capable of holding a specific amount of water. This limited amount might not be enough for all households.
Alkaline Water Drops
Finally, it is also possible to alter the pH level of your water by utilizing water drops. Alkaline water drops will transform your water’s pH level within a matter of seconds and a small bottle is very affordable. The only problem with this specific method is the fact that the bottle is not going to last forever. Once you’ve run out of drops, you’ve also run out of alkaline water and this will force you to consistently purchase more and more drops. Suffice to say, the long-term costs of Alkaline water drops can actually surpass that of the aforementioned alternatives.
Of course, the drops do have many benefits. They’re ideal for those that don’t want another appliance or pitcher. Also, they’re great for those that want to have access to alkaline water on the go. If you’re traveling abroad and do not want to take along your pitcher, a bottle of alkaline water drops will do the trick.
Knowing The Benefits
First and foremost, you should take the time to learn about the differentials between plain old water and alkaline water. Alkaline water has become popular, because it has a higher pH level than the water directly from your tap. Those that vehemently support the switch insist that the alkalized H20 can provide the consumer with an array of benefits, such as a metabolism boost. It is vital to know that researchers have yet to verify or discredit these claims, so consumers will need to make assumptions and experiment with the different varieties of water for themselves.
However, a few studies have shown that alkalized water can be effective for slowing bone loss.
Before going any further, it is a good idea to take the time to learn about the benefits associated with alkaline water. Although acquiring this type of water can be a bit of an inconvenience, many people believe it is well worth the effort. Why is this the case? What has helped to make this type of water so popular among the health community? Below, you’ll find a breakdown of the most notable benefits relating to the consumption of alkaline water.
A More Youthful Appearance
Failing to keep yourself healthy will negatively impact all aspects of your body, including your appearance. An erratic pH level might not be as dramatic as smoking cigarettes, but it will take a toll on your body over a period of time. Making the switch to alkaline water will ensure your body has an ample supply of antioxidants. This will help to fight off cellular damage, while also improving your ability to absorb essential nutrients. The combination will make you look better. Even better is that fact that you’ll feel more lively as well.
There are thousands of people all around the world that wake up each and every day feeling groggy and tired. There are numerous problems, which can directly lead to this feeling and having too many acidities within your problem is definitely one of the most common. Most people fail to keep their body’s pH level balanced and this can take a toll. An irregular pH level can actually increase your stress levels, while also bogging you down and making you lethargic. So, by making the switch over to alkalized water, you’ll be able to rectify these problems, while also increasing your energy levels.
Cleanses The Organs
It is often true that people are ill, due to the containments within their body, especially the colon. Allow these chemicals to remain within the body will only escalate the problem rapidly and could become poisonous with time. By drinking alkaline water on a regular basis, you will be able to prevent this from happening, before it is too later. This water is incredibly safe, tasty, and can help you eradicate that dangerous fecal matter, before it begins negatively impacting your body. In fact, this type of water can help eliminate buildup, which has been sitting around for weeks and even years. As a result, you’ll be able to decrease the occurrence of constipation and fight off other ailments.
If you work out regularly or happen to work a grueling job, you’re at an elevated risk for injury. Your muscles and joints will begin to wear out with repeated use and as the lubrication between to diminish. To rectify this problem, you should begin drinking a sufficient amount of alkalized water. Doing so will help to lubricate your joints and muscles, while decreasing the potential for a future injury.
One of the biggest benefits associated with alkaline water is its healing properties. Alkalized water gives the body a much better chance of fighting off illness and healing itself, when it does become injured or sick. By drinking the right amount of alkalized water, your body will be able to combat disease and sickness, as it is intended to do so. This will help you avoid unnecessary trips to the doctor, while also giving you the ability to steer clear of prescription medications.
Could Stimulate Weight Loss
There is truly an abundance of individuals all around the planet that would love to be able to lose weight. Unfortunately, a lot of these people will never achieve their goals. There is always a temptation or obstacle standing in your way and you’ll need to find a way around each, in order to find success. One things to keep in mind is that alkaline water may very well be able to help you lose weight easier and quicker. A recent investigative study showed that people, who consumed this type of water, were able to lose approximately 12 pounds over a period of 2 months (1). Most people are unable to lose that amount of weight through strict dieting and exercise!
Why is alkaline water so beneficial? Well, it can reduce your appetite, while also maintaining and possibly speeding up your metabolism. The combination will help to ensure that you lose weight rapidly, without starving or feeling hungry throughout the day and night.
It is not secret that dehydration can be downright devastating and can result in strokes and other risks. So, keeping your body properly hydrated is pertinent. When attempting to rehydrate after strenuous exercise, a lot of people will consume regular water. Although this will help, alkaline water has proven time and again to be a much better hydrator. It can help to hydrate your cells more rapidly, while also speeding up the recovery process after an extensive workout. Remember that proper hydration can help decrease the risk of strokes and heart attacks, so consuming a sufficient quantity of alkaline water daily is highly recommended.
Latest posts by Bruce Kuster (see all)
- A Complete Breakdown Of Low Testosterone And What You Need To Know About It - June 20, 2017
- Everything You Should Know About The Alkaline Water Machine - June 23, 2016
- Examining The Top 10 Alkaline Water Benefits - June 23, 2016
You might also like
Table of ContentsPerfect The pH LevelTest StripsAlkaline DropsBaking SodaFresh LemonsWater Ionizer MachineConclusion Are you looking for a natural way to boost your metabolism and decrease the acidity level in your
Table of ContentsThe Risks Of A Modern American DietGarlicCoffeeAlcoholDehydrated BananasParsleySpinachLemonsCayenne PeppersTurnip GreensRadishes Are you the type of individual, who likes to follow the latest health trends? Join the crowd. Every
You go for bottled alkaline water brands for the simple reason that they are easily available and readily made to your requirements. Of course we still have the conservative-thinkers among
Table of ContentsCombat CancerEliminate HeartburnRectify DiabetesReduces Free RadicalsA Good CleanseRejuvenates The SkinCombats Acne And BreakoutsHelps Decrease The Risk Of InjuriesBoosting Energy LevelsKeeps Your Body Hydrated Are you interested in revamping
Table of ContentsResearch about cancer and alkaline waterAlkaline diet cancerFruitsVegetablesSpices Alkaline water for cancer is known to be one of the strongest and effective ways of curing it. If the
Table of ContentsWhat Is Alkaline Ionized Water?How Does Alkaline Water Work?Is There Any Proof For The Benefits Of Alkaline Water?Conclusion Clean drinking water is essential to your health. Just think