Weight Loss Supplements – Which Ones Really Work? [THE TRUTH]
Table of Contents
There is truly an abundance of women and men throughout the world that would love to be able to lose a little bit of weight. Unfortunately, only a small number of individuals will ever achieve their weight loss goals and various obstacles will wind up holding them back. The good news is that you do not need to follow suit. As long as you maintain a healthy diet, stick with your workout regimen and utilize the best weight loss supplements, you can lose the weight desired and look better than ever. Within this comprehensive guide, you will learn about the best weight loss products and their most common ingredients.
The most common and effective supplements
Green Tea Extract
Green tea extract has gained a substantial amount of hype within health circles. The herbal derivative is highly touted for its antioxidant contents and is believed to be helpful for an assortment of purposes, including weight loss.
How It Works
It is widely believed that the most useful portions of green tea are the stem, leaf and leaf bud. This specific form of team isn’t fermented. Instead, it is prepared by steaming the leaves at excessive temperatures. The preparation technique allows the tea to maintain its content of polyphenols, which is considered to be responsible for the benefits of the tea. Depending on the specific research study that you consult, you’ll find that this specific component is capable of preventing inflammation, while protecting cartilage and reducing the rate of joint degeneration.
Green tea also contains a substantial amount of caffeine, which can help to speed up the body and force it to burn more calories than normal. Finally, the tea’s antioxidant content could potentially protect your heart and blood vessels.
- Effectiveness: A debate rages regarding the overall effectiveness of green tea. Some believe it is one of the most effective drinks for improving your overall health and speeding up the metabolism. Green tea is effective for weight loss for several reasons. First and foremost, it is a much better option than sugary substitutes and its active ingredient, EGCG, can help the consumer shed a few pounds.
- Benefits: Truly, green tea has an abundance of benefits. The extract is crammed full of powerful antioxidants, so it is capable of protecting the body from free radicals. It is also effective for increasing your body’s ability to burn fat, while improving your physical performance. Aside from its weight loss benefits, green tea is also beneficial for reducing your risks of developing certain cancers.
- Side Effects: It is believed that green tea is completely safe, as long as it is consumed in moderate amounts. However, it should not be used by children or pregnant and breastfeeding women. It does have a few potential side effects, including diarrhea, increased anxiety, and an increased risk of developing diabetes.
- Read our article about green tea and weight loss
When it comes down to it, the benefits associated with green tea extract definitely outweigh the risks. Just remember to proceed with caution and keep a close eye on your blood sugar levels. This is pertinent, since the extract contains a large amount of caffeine.
Green Coffee Bean Extract
Green coffee bean extract is actually coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. When these beans have not gone through the roasting process, they contain a higher amount of chemical chlorogenic acid.
How It Works
There are several different ways in which green coffee beans aid in weight loss. To start off, the beans contain caffeine, which can boost metabolism. However, caffeine is not the main ingredient in the beans. The main ingredient is actually the chlorogenic acid. Studies show that the chlorogenic acid in these beans can reduce the absorption of carbohydrates in the digestive tract. When it comes down to it taking the beans has the same effect as eating a low carbohydrate diet.
- Effectiveness: Several studies have been conducted on this amazing extract. During one study 50 women were given 400 mg of extract 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a period of two weeks. Over the two-week time period the women kept to their regular diet and actually lost an average of 2 pounds.
- Benefits: As you can see, taking Green Bean Extract can help you lose weight, but there are some other benefits that come included. The extract can reduce high blood pressure, boost mood, and cognitive performance.
- Side Effects: Green Coffee Bean Extract is pretty safe, but there are some side effects that might be associated with taking the herb. These side effects could include insomnia, restlessness, nausea, vomiting, and nervousness.
At the end of the day, Green Bean Extract can provide you with several different health benefits. However, if not taken properly there are some side effects associated with taking the herb.
L-Carnitine is one of the most common ingredients of weight loss products. This is no coincidence. It has proven numerous times to be effective for helping the user lower weight a little faster than normal.
How It Works
L-Carnitine is actually an amino acid, which is naturally manufactured within the body. Supplements can be used to increase your levels of this crucial amino acids. The chemical is capable of helping the body produce energy and it can also be beneficial for the functions of the heart and brain.
- Effectiveness: The effectiveness of this specific ingredient truly depends on who you ask. Some people believe it is ineffective for weight, but research has shown that it can help to reduce body weight, as well as your BMI, body mass index. It is also a necessity for those suffering from L-carnitine deficiency and will help to eliminate the risks associated with such a problem.
- Benefits: L-Carnitine has an abundance of benefits. It can help the user get lean rapidly. It also helps to reduce fatigue, while also decreasing the user’s appetite. The chemical can help prevent your body from storing excess fat, while also improving your aerobic endurance, so you can burn even more calories! The benefits also relate to muscle mass, bone mass and various heart conditions.
- Side Effects: L-carnitine is considered to be safe, as long as it is used in moderation. However, it does have a few potential side effects, including nausea and vomiting. It can also lead to heartburn and diarrhea. It may also cause your breath and sweat to take on a fishy odor.
All in all, L-carnitine is mainly safe, as long as it is used for short periods. And, the weight loss benefits provided by the ingredient makes it a good addition to any dieter’s arsenal. So, if you wish to lose weight more rapidly, you should definitely begin consume more L-carnitine.
There is a good chance that you have heard of Raspberry Ketones, but you might not actually know what they are. Raspberry Ketones are the natural chemical that gives raspberries their delicious smell.
How It Work
When a person takes Raspberry Ketones it actually increases his or her metabolism. Along with this the Ketones also affect a hormone in your body called adiponectin. The adiponectin hormone can increase the rate that your body burns body fat and curbs your appetite.
- Effectiveness: One study showed that people who took 200 milligrams of Ketones in combination with 1,200 mg of Vitamin C for a period of 4 weeks lost body fat and weight. If taken properly, you will receive the full benefits of this wonderful substance.
- Benefits: Studies have shown that Raspberry Ketones can help keep the liver safe. Along with this the aromatic compound contained in the Ketones can stimulate the adiponectin hormone. When this hormone is active, it can aid in preventing type II diabetes.
- Side Effects: Taking Raspberry Ketones has proven to be perfectly safe. However, there are some side effects that might be associated with taking the supplement. Some of these side effects may be jitteriness, rapid heartbeat, and increased blood pressure levels.
At the end of the day, if you are looking for an all-around safe supplement that can help you lose weight, Raspberry Ketones may just be it. Along with weight loss, there are other benefits that you can take advantage of while taking this product.
Garcinia Cambogia has grown rapidly in popularity, thanks to its weight loss benefits. Of course, it does have a few minor risks and these should be known, before you consume this supplement.
How It Works
Garcinia cambogia is a natural supplement, which contains HCA (HydroxyCitric Acid). This is the active ingredient and it is responsible for helping the user lose a substantial amount of weight rapidly. This ingredient is capable of preventing calories from transforming into fat, while also improving your overall health minutely. At the same time, HCA can help slow down the production of the enzyme, which is responsible for slowing the body’s metabolism.
- Effectiveness: The overall reliability of this supplement will depend on the source you consult. Some suggest that Garcinia Cambogia is the best supplement for losing weight rapidly, while others consider it to be nothing more than a pipedream. Research has shown repeatedly that HCA can help with weight loss. Since this is the supplement’s active ingredient, it is easy enough to say that this supplement can be advantageous for dieters.
- Benefits: There are numerous benefits associated with Garcinia Cambogia and the majority of them align with weight loss. As mentioned above, it can help prevent your body from converting calories into fat, while also keeping your metabolism working at maximum capacity. This supplement can suppress your appetite, stabilize your mood and even reduce your stress.
- Side Effects: In 2009, the FDA warned everyone to put an end to their consumption of this supplement, while citing a potential connection to liver problems. Other research has suggested that the supplement is entirely safe and will have no impact on the liver. However, it should not be mixed with other medications, such as pain killers, diabetes medicines, and asthma drugs.
Truly, the side effects associated with Garcinia Cambogia are minute and can be avoided by monitoring your intake. As long as you do this and utilize the supplement marginally, it’ll provide you with an abundance of benefits and will definitely stimulate your weight loss. So, adding it to your daily intake can be a wise choice.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
Many people may not know that some fats can be used for energy, while others can provide you with innumerable health benefits. CLA is the natural fat that is found in beef and dairy products, but many individuals choose to get their dose from over-the-counter supplement.
How It Works
When a person consumes CLA on a daily basis, it can help reduce the individual’s caloric intake. It can also help increase the numbers of calories that a person burns.
- Effectiveness: CLA is one of the most studied supplements in the world. Several of these studies show that CLA can help humans loose a significant amount of weight. Other studies showed that it can even help with gaining lean muscle mass.
- Benefits: Along with weight loss and muscle building benefits, conjugated linoleic acid can provide you with several other health benefits. When you consume the recommended dose of CLA, it reduces the chances of you developing various diseases like type II diabetes, cancer, and heart diseases.
- Side Effects: When taken properly CLA is a fairly safe supplement. However, there are some side effects that one might suffer from such as upset stomach, nausea, diarrhea, and fatigue.
If you are looking for a supplement that has been proven to help with weight loss, you really need to consider CLA. Along with weight loss, CLA can actually help you build lean muscle, and provide you with several other health benefits.
Glucomannan is a soluble fiber that is derived from konjac root. This substance can be added to a healthy diet and exercise program, so you can sustain from snacking between meals. Not only do athletes rely on this substance to sustain their appetite, but many other consumers do, as well.
How It Works
As a soluble fiber, glucomannan has the ability to attract water and turn it into gel. This occurs during digestion, so the process is gradually slowed down. The type of fiber has a higher molecular weight and stores in the intestines for a much longer period of time.
- Effectiveness: Glucomannan is very effective in aiding in regularity, decreasing LDL (bad cholesterol) level, and making the stomach feel fuller for longer periods of time. Since this fiber is capable of absorbing water from the foods you eat, it makes the perfect laxative, while aiding in weight loss, by reducing the need to snack between meals.
- Benefits: As mentioned above, glucomannan can effectively help promote regularity and weight loss. Well, it can also decrease your risks of developing heart disease, constipation, and diabetes mellitus. It has also been scientifically proven to promote the growth of gut flora, acting as a prebiotic.
- Side Effects: You may exhibit mild abdominal bloating, cramping, and diarrhea throughout the use of glucomannan. If you begin to exhibit shortness of breath or hypoglycemic effects, you should stop taking it immediately.
If taken properly, glucomannan can make your stomach feel fuller for a longer period of time. This alone will help you sustain your appetite until you are ready to eat a full healthy meal. If you need a little help in reducing those nagging hunger pains, you should definitely consider adding this herb to your daily diet.
Ephedra was at one time a very popular herb, but over time the federal government has placed many restrictions on the sale and manufacturing of these supplements. Many professional athletes feel that it should be left up to the individual, whether or not they want to consume it.
How It Works
Ephedra contains properties that are similar to the neurotransmitter adrenaline, which plays a huge role in the fight or flight process. Ephedra has an effect on various body systems, especially the cardiovascular system.
- Effectiveness: This herb is very effective in producing immediate physiologic effects that many athletes find desirable. The Chinese may have genuinely seen something extraordinary in this substance and they were capable of taking advantage of it.
- Benefits: Not only can ephedra prove to be a very valuable substance for enhancing performance and weight loss. Ephedra is very effective in treating the rhinovirus, headaches, and reducing asthmatic symptoms.
- Side Effects: Ephedra is the alkaloids ephedrine, which means that it is very capable of increasing the blood pressure levels and heart rate in minutes after consumption. If taken as recommended by the manufacturer you can potentially reduce the risks. You should avoid this herb, if you suffer from a chronic heart condition.
If you decide to invest in a supplement that contains ephedra, you should follow the directions to a tee. Never consume more the recommended dose and always monitor your blood pressure, heart and respiratory rate at all times. Please take note that ephedra is not suitable for pregnant females or those suffering from chronic psychological disorders.
Hundreds of men and women, alike utilize yohimbine HCL on a daily basis. This ingredient can be found in various dietary supplements and prescription drugs. This chemical derives from the yohimbe tree, which can be found in Africa.
How It Works
Yohimbine HCL contains vasodilation properties, so it can increase the blood flow throughout the body. This effect along can promote heart health and boost fatty acid mobilization. Yohimbe bark was once known as a vital aphrodisiac to African males, because it was capable of stimulating sexual arousal and desire.
- Effectiveness: The ingredient absorbs into the bloodstream very quickly, making it a very effective vasodilator. Yohimbe extract makes a delicious tea that can aid in erectile dysfunction, weight loss, and boost energy levels.
- Benefits: Taking Yohimbine HCL on a routine basis can offer innumerable benefits and can prove to be very valuable for those that hit the gym daily. It can boost the metabolic rate and energy levels, so you can endure a strenuous workout without exhibiting fatigue.
- Side Effects: Since, Yohimbine HCL contains vasodilation properties, so you will need to take it as directed. If taken improperly it can potentially thin the blood and increase your risks of bleeding. Never combine yohimbine HCL with psychiatric prescription drugs, because it can enhance the effects and cause severe schizophrenic systems.
When first taking this supplement, you should begin by taking the lowest dose and working your way up to the maximum recommended dose. If taken properly, it will help you lose body fat in a time efficient manner.
Magnesium citrate should be part of your work loss plan, because it cannot only aid in cardiovascular health, but it can boost your energy level dramatically, it doesn’t make lose weight by itself.
How It Works
Most individuals that are accustomed to eating whatever is put before them will struggle desperately in the beginning of the dieting process. This is where magnesium citrate will come into play, because it is capable of balancing your glucose levels, so you do not exhibit hypoglycemia episodes.
- Effectiveness: If you purchase magnesium citrate in the purest form, you will be guaranteed 100% effectiveness. Magnesium citrate is available in pill, liquid, and lozenge form, but note that liquids and lozenges will dissolve into the bloodstream much quicker than tablets or capsules.
- Benefits: A well-balanced magnesium level will ensure a fully regulated nerve impulse transmission, balanced calcium levels, energy abundance, healthy parathyroid, and muscles.
- Side Effects: Magnesium citrate is just like any other supplement, as it can cause mild to moderate side effects. Since, this substance is often utilized as a laxative it will potentially cause mild diarrhea and abdominal discomfort.
It is important to note that magnesium citrate is a wonderful supplement, but it can cause loose stools and make it difficult to continue your daily routine. You do not want to use this supplement for an extended period of time, since your intestinal system can become to rely on them.
Best Weight Loss Pills Buying Tips
Now that you’ve learned about the supplements above, you’ll want to take the time to learn precisely what to look for, when attempting to select the best fat burner for your own specific situation. Surprisingly, the selection process can be much more complicated than you might imagine. If you make the wrong choice, you may not be able to achieve the results that you’re after. With this in mind, you’ll want to utilize the tips below to help you find the best weight loss thermogenic supplements to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
- Cost – Whether you’re looking for prescription weight loss pills or want an OTC solution, you’ll want to pay close attention to the overall price. When it comes to weight loss products, you need to realize that price isn’t always impactful. Sending more won’t always provide you with better results. As long as you can make the purchase, without getting into too much trouble, you’ll be fine.
- Types – Another thing to consider is that weight loss supplements are available in numerous forms. Some consumers will prefer protein shakes for weight loss (know all about it here), while others will consider pills. Either specific option can be effective, but only one will be right for you. If you’re not a fan of pills, you’ll want to opt for powders or shakes. Since each specific type can be effective, you really cannot go wrong in this category.
- Contents – Whether you opt for vitamins for weight loss or another type of weight loss supplement, you’ll need to remember to look at the package’s contents. This will tell you precisely how long you’ll be able to use the package or bottle, before you’ll need to purchase another. Always opt for the best value for your money, whether you’re buying probiotics weight loss or thermogenic diet supplements.
- Ingredients – Although the mass majority of products are safe, it is essential to be very cautious when purchasing supplements. Some can contain ingredients, which may present side effects. Take your time and carefully inspect each and every one of the ingredients. If you do not, you won’t know precisely what to expect. This will also help you avoid taking something that you might be allergic to.
Read our detailed and comprehensive reviews about these trusty top rated weight loss products:
- Shredz Alpha Female Stack (probably the best “all in one” solution for women)
- Shredz burner (one of the most sold fat burner, specially designed for women)
- Animal Cuts (fat burner, appetite suppressant and for build lean muscle, mostly for men)
- 310 Shake (weight loss protein shake, fight against hunger)
- Ideal Shape (meal replacement protein shake, currently the best on the market)
Below our reviews of the 2 most famous and effective cardio and exercise program :
- Insanity Pure Cardio
- Body Beast
At the end of the day, tracking down the best weight loss pills for your specific situation can be slightly difficult. So, you’ll want to take your time and utilize the aforementioned factors in your decision. Doing so will give you a better chance of finding the best and most reliable product and will help you achieve your goals easier and a smidgen quicker.
Although it is possible to make the weight loss process slightly easier with supplements, these products should not be mistaken as miracle cures. The truth of the matter is that you’ll never be able to achieve your goals, unless you’re willing to work hard and eat right. The fat burners can help, but they won’t perform a miracle on their own. You’ll only be able to accomplish your dreams, if you’re willing to use the supplements in conjunction with your workout regimen and a balanced, low calorie diet.
Latest posts by Bruce Kuster (see all)
- A Complete Breakdown Of Low Testosterone And What You Need To Know About It - June 20, 2017
- Everything You Should Know About The Alkaline Water Machine - June 23, 2016
- Examining The Top 10 Alkaline Water Benefits - June 23, 2016
You might also like
The ginseng fruit, also called as the berry is the Panax-ginseng-plant-fruit. It contains a rich stock of amino-acids, vitamins and minerals, which are entirely different from roots of the plant.
Table of ContentsWhat are goji-berries?What are the typical characteristics?What are the pollination methods?What are the berries-characteristics?What are the benefits of Himalayan-goji-Berries?Conclusion What are goji-berries? The moment you read about goji
Table of ContentsPotential BenefitsProven Fat Burning PropertiesFights Fat In Various WaysEnhanced ConcentrationImproved HealthBiotinPantothenic AcidShredz Fat Burner ReviewA Reliable FormulaEnergy BoosterMetabolic BoosterThe Most Sold Fat Burner for WomenOverall Assessment As a
Table of Contents#1 Asparagus#2 Grapefruit#3 Strawberry#4 Banana#5 CucumberConclusion As someone, who desires to revamp and completely overhaul their health, it is pertinent to make sure that you consume the right