Cocaine And Xanax – Effects Of The Combinations
Cocaine is a highly addictive, illegal drug and should never be used. Xanax is prescribed for anxiety and should only be used as directed. Mixing these two drugs can have adverse side effects. With that being said, many people like to mix these two drugs, because they are opposites of each other. For instance, cocaine is considered an upper, which will make you feel energetic and all wired up. Whereas Xanax is considered a downer and will make you more feel calm and relaxed. Many people will do a lot of cocaine and once the cocaine is gone, they will do the Xanax, so they don’t stay up for days at a time.
Many Forms of Cocaine
Cocaine is extracted from the leaves of a coca plant. The plant is known to grow in regions of South America. There are several different chemical processes that can make two forms of cocaine.
- Powdered cocaine: this type of cocaine is known as coke or blow, which will dissolve in water very easily. It can be snorted or injected for a high.
- Crack cocaine: this form of cocaine is known as crack or rock. This chemical process leaves the cocaine in i’s freebase form, so that it can be smoked.
David with lots of experience and knowledge in medications that are utilized to treat a wide range of medical conditions. Before David dispenses a medication to a patient, he will go over the side effects, dosage recommendation and contraindications.
Latest posts by David Warren (see all)
- Is Xanax A Muscle Relaxer? What You Should Know - January 11, 2017
- Vyvanse Coupon – What You Should Know About It - August 7, 2016
- Does Vyvanse Expire – A Look At Vyvanse And Its Shelf Life - August 7, 2016