How To Get Cocaine Our Of Your System
Cocaine is a very highly addictive drug, which can be very difficult to withdraw from. The drug leaves devastating effects on families of addicts, because it is a never ending battle to combat. Many families find themselves stuck between a rock and a hard place, because many times the addict refuses to admit they have an addiction. Below you will discover tips on how to get cocaine out of your system.
Cocaine and Urine
Cocaine will stay in the urine for 2-7 days, which is an extremely long time, when compared to other street drugs. Many addicts will attempt to change their lifestyle, by halting the use of cocaine, but the withdrawal symptoms can be very difficult to tolerate. While everyone knows that the safest way to detoxify from cocaine is to get admitted into a detoxification rehab center. There you will be monitored 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, by medical professionals. Of course, you can always try to combat your addiction in your own home.
Herbs have been utilized for many centuries to treat innumerable medical condition and as a food flavoring. These substances are very safe for human consumption and suitable for detoxifying dangerous toxins out of the body.
- Dandelion: is a detoxifying herb that will aid in the liver in cleansing the toxin out of the body. It also is very effective in supporting the production of bile, which is a produced by the liver and stored in the gallbladder.
- Black Walnut: is another herb that is capable of speeding up the cocaine detoxifying process.
- Alfalfa Leaf: is capable of combating infections and stomach ulcers.
- Stinging Nettle: is an antioxidant, which is capable of fighting off free radicals or cancer causing agents.
- Eucalyptus: contains calming and soothing properties.
All of the herbs can be constituted into a tea, which will make them more pleasant and desirable to the taste buds.
Withdrawal Side Effects
Withdrawing from cocaine is never the easiest task and as a matter of fact many addicts will find it impossible to tackle. Many withdrawal symptoms of cocaine are harmless, but the urge to use again is overpowering and is never easy to ignore.
- Night terrors and nightmares
- Malaise (lifelessness)
- Restlessness and irritability
- Increased appetite
The cravings are actually worse than these symptoms, which may last anywhere from 1-2 months. It is important to note that many addicts that detoxify over a significant period of time and end up relapsing will have a very high risk of overdose.
Feel free to share this knowledge with your friends or react to the publication by leaving a comment. Every days you are more and more numerous to join the community!
We exceeded 3 million of visitors the last month! Thank you all for your support and don't hesitate to follow us on our new facebook and twitter accounts!
Latest posts by The Team (see all)
- Vyvanse Coupon – A Comprehensive Guide For Saving And Use - August 7, 2016
- Does Vyvanse Expire – A Look At Vyvanse And Its Shelf Life - August 7, 2016
- Understanding The Dangers And Risks Of Snorting Vyvanse - August 7, 2016