If you are interested in opting for the best antibiotic for sinus infection, here are a few suggestions for you.
Amoxicillin anti biotic
This is said to be a penicillin derivative. It is an inhibitor of the bio type synthesis of the Muco peptide wall. It also repairs the effects produced by the peptide within the maxillary sinus region, ethmoid sinus region in the bone area between the eye nose region., sphenoid sinus region that is behind the eyes and at the skull center.
- When consumed in the optimal dosage as per your physician’s prescription, it is capable of clearing the fungi infected mucus from these regions to a large extent.maxillary
- The F.D.A regulation says that this particular anti biotic can be used effectively for the sinusitis which is caused by H influenzae type infector and M catarrhalis type infector. This could be one of the probable limitations of this anti biotic. Your physician will be able to diagnose your condition before prescribing it for you.
- Patients who are allergic to penicillin based compounds are strongly recommended to stay away from this. Your physician will be able to advise a better alternate for you.
Avelox anti biotic
The main purpose of this tablet is to treat those adult patients who are affected with acute sinusitis caused by bacterial infections only. The medication needs to be administered only after proper diagnosis by a certified E.N.T specialist and the dosage is also to be monitored according to the prescription strictly.
- The active ingredient consists of Moxifloxacin hydrochloride compound. This is said to be highly effective against neutralizing the effects of bacteria in the first stage. In the second stage, it neutralizes the bacteria itself and slowly removes all the mucus blocks on which the bacteria grow.
- It is recommended that you consume lots of water and smoothies during the tablet intake period. This will help in diluting the intensity of mucus congestion and reduce the irritations to a large extent.
- In some cases the tablet may result in some side effects like nausea, accompanied by mildly intense diarrhea. The other possible side effects include nervousness, psychological stress and a sense of agitation. If any of the symptoms do appear, it is better to consult your physician before continuing with this tablet.
Vantin anti biotic
The main active ingredient of this anti biotic suspension is said to be cefpodoxime proxetil compound. This is a highly anti microbial natured drug. It can clear the receptors which fuel the growth of sinusitis microbes to a large extent.
- The intake of drug has to be spaced in equal intervals. Generally the prescription has to be taken at an interval of 12 hours. You may have to vary this interval as per prescription from your physician.
- You have to intake the medication as long as your physician has recommended it. In some cases, you may get relief after a few days of medication only. The tendency will be to stop it abruptly, which may cause a severe relapse.
- In some cases the intake of this anti biotic suspension may not work. Then you need to consult your physician and get it changed.
- If you are allergic to Vantin or any of its derivates, it is better to avoid it and opt for alternates. If you are consuming any other medication, which may conflict with Vantin, then you need to consult your physician before taking this prescription.
- In some cases, it may result in nausea sensation, accompanied by head ache and dizzy feelings. You may also experience irritations and itchy feelings in the nasal and skin areas. If any such signs are showing up, it is better to contact your physician and get alternate treatments.
Remember that the best antibiotics for sinus infection may not always work efficiently. In some cases, the natural treatments using foods and smoothies recipes seem to work better. Your physician will be the best judge.