Natural ways to stop hair loss called Ayurvedic treatment
Ayurveda has long been associated with healthy way of living in India. Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss is one such method, which not only cures your problem, but will also helps in sustaining and growing healthy hair. That means you are achieving 3 goals with one treatment. There are many benefits of opting for Ayurveda based treatments.
- They are natural and seldom have any negative side effects.
- They are economically feasible compared to the expensive chemical based solutions that you might opt for.
- They are easy to follow and show reliable results, though they may not produce faster results.
- They can be adopted by people of all ages and genders from any point of time. There are no pre conditions.
- They can cure your hair loss related illnesses from any stage. That means even if you take up this course at the chronic stage of your illness, you will be able to get results for sure.
Some of the well known methods use both external as well as internal means to achieve your goals of preventing hair loss. This will be the first step. The second step is to strengthen the roots of your hair, the base scalp area and the complete scalp structure. The third step would be obviously nourishing and growing your hair to healthy levels.
Massaging the scalp. This can be easily done with Bhringraj Taila compound. Its medical name is Eclipta Prostrata Oil Compound. You will be able to buy it from any of the Ayurveda based chemists. You could also order it online.
- It is known to remove the toxic elements from the roots of your hair, including the epidermis region, dermis region as well as the subcutaneous tissue region. It strengthens the hair bulb and the inner root sheath, making their hold over the subcutaneous region stronger.
- It cools down the 3 regions and restores the temperature to normal levels.
- It clears the sweat gland pores and facilitates out flow of sweat and pollutants from the skin area.
- It supplies nutrients and minerals to the entire hair, from the roots till the hair shafts.
Drinking healthy and blood nourishing smoothie. This can be effectively achieved with Indian Goose berry juice. In Indian (Hindi) language, it is called Amla Ka Ras. All you have to do is cut the berries, take out the seeds and keep them separately. Now you can prepare a smoothie from the berry. If you feel it is too bitter, you can add a few drops of lemon and honey.
- Crush the seeds in a blender and take out the juice. 10 – 15 minutes before you shower, you can apply this lotion to your hair.
- Drinking it will purify the blood in the artery & vein branches, which extend from the roots till the epidermis layer of your scalp.
Fenugreek leaves thick paste. This needs to be applied to the entire scalp and hair. You will have to wait for about 30 – 40 minutes and let it soak. You will feel a soothing effect during this time also. Then wash off the hair with normal tap water without using any soap or shampoo. If you repeat this exercise over a period of about 2 months, you will be able to experience visible results.
Avoiding of alcohol, smoking and consumption of fatty foods are recommended to get reliable results in the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss.