Which are the best sleeping positions during pregnancy?
Sleeping positions play a very important role in our good health. There are many sleeping positions in which people prefer to sleep. If you are pregnant and now want to know the best sleeping positions during pregnancy, so you should sleep on your left side. It is considered as the best sleeping position for pregnant ladies. There are many ladies, which have a habit of sleeping on their back or on the stomach. For sure, you cannot sleep in these positions during your pregnancy period. It is a period of life in which one more life lives with you. If you are concerned with your upcoming baby’s health and want to keep him fine, then you should sleep on your left side.
It has seen in many ladies that they fight with their self to sleep. It happens simply because of sleeping in a wrong position. If you are pregnant, then you should avoid sleeping on your back. This sleeping position may cause many damages to you and your kid’s health. Usually we lay down on the bed in this position because it provides the best rest to the body. During pregnancy, back sleepers sleeping position becomes harmful for moms. It increases your abdomen size and also cause back pain. Probably you would not like to suffer from such issues.
Why should you avoid sleeping in back sleeper position during pregnancy?
Some reasons are given above for which you should strictly avoid sleeping on your back. Probably you would not like to wake up in the morning and face harsh back pain. There are many ladies, who want to know sleeping positions during pregnancy, but they can’t avoid sleeping on their back. When they go to the doctor for complaining back pain problem, then they understand that it is a drawback of sleeping to back. While you are pregnant, you just not bear the weight of your own body, but you also bear the weight of your unborn baby. It causes pain issues in moms.
Heartburn is also a big disadvantage of sleeping in the back sleeper during pregnancy. Pregnant ladies, who sleep in a back sleeper position, they often feel frustrated. They think it is occurring because they are not ready for the baby, but the main reason behind it is back sleeping position. People may suggest you many sleeping positions while pregnant, but only left side sleeping position is the best for new moms. Many ladies face sleep apnea problem because of sleeping to their back in pregnancy period. Lack of breath may cause huge damage to your unborn baby. It is why you should strictly avoid sleeping on your back during pregnancy.
Why should you sleep in side-sleeper position?
Side sleeper is also called pregnant sleeping position. It is a position in which many experts suggest you to sleep. This sleeping position is not only good for pregnant ladies, but it is also healthy for all of us. While you sleep in side-sleeper position, you don’t bear weight of the abdomen and thus you do not suffer from back pain problem. It will be really good, if you will sleep your left side. It is simply the best position to sleep for pregnant ladies.
When you sleep to left side, enough blood and nutrients go to your baby. Thus, you baby gets all those basic things, which he needs to, grow in a healthy way. Sleep experts also suggest people to keep a pillow between legs during this sleeping position. You should also keep your legs bent to have good results. For sure, this sleeping position will prevent you from many problems and your baby will be fit and fine till his birth.
Some tips for healthy sleep during pregnancy:
- During pregnancy you may find it difficult to sleep well because increased size of your tummy. What you should do is, simply put a pillow bellow your tummy to have good support. This will provide your body enough rest and good relief from baby’s weight. If you don’t want to try this, you can also try to put a pillow between your bended legs. This tip will surely work to reduce the weight of baby and your body will get enough rest, which I good for baby’s health. You should try this trick only with side sleeping positions while pregnant.
- There are many pregnant ladies, which face short of breath problem during their pregnancy period. This is very common issue and it can be easily resolved by placing a pillow below the side. What you have to do is just take a soft pillow and put it below your breast. Thus, your chest will be up and you will have enough breath. Through this way you will also get rid of insomnia problem.
- Both side’ pregnant sleeping positions are considered good for ladies. If you are facing problems, like heartburn, then you should take support of something at the head side of the bed. It will rise your bed up from head side and thus you will not feel heartburn issues anymore.
These tips are very helpful for having good sleep during pregnancy period. For new moms it becomes quite difficult to sleep with baby because they don’t have experience of this period. Some good suggestions can work to reduce your problems. You can get more details on sleeping positions during pregnancy online. By the way, you must be stick to side sleepers sleeping position because it is good for you and your baby’s health also.
Don’t fear in changing position during your sleep:
It is obvious to change sleeping positions while pregnant. Your body needs proper rest and that is possible only, when you let your body to move during your sleep. Well, it will be good for you, if you will go to back sleeper position during sleep and again sleep in left side sleeper position. In starting you may face problems, but these pregnant sleeping positions will become your habit soon. Pregnancy period is a very memorable period of life, which can be more pleasant, if you will sleep in right position.
Feel free to share this knowledge with your friends or react to the publication by leaving a comment. Every days you are more and more numerous to join the community!
We exceeded 3 million of visitors the last month! Thank you all for your support and don't hesitate to follow us on our new facebook and twitter accounts!
Latest posts by The Team (see all)
- Vyvanse Coupon – A Comprehensive Guide For Saving And Use - August 7, 2016
- Does Vyvanse Expire – A Look At Vyvanse And Its Shelf Life - August 7, 2016
- Understanding The Dangers And Risks Of Snorting Vyvanse - August 7, 2016