Alkaline Bottled Water – Analyzing & Comparing 20 Brands
You go for bottled alkaline water brands for the simple reason that they are easily available and readily made to your requirements. Of course we still have the conservative-thinkers among us who question the need to buy alkaline water. Their primary argument is that why should anyone pay for something, which can be easily prepared at home? Of course they have a point is their point of view. But there are others also who
- Don’t have the luxury of time to prepare the alkaline-water at home.
- Don’t know the proper method of preparing the right type of alkaline-water.
- Don’t have the proper storage space where they can store the alkaline-water over a long period.
Apart from these points, you can also come across certain benefits of going for bottled and branded alkaline-water.
- The ph value of branded alkaline-water is determined and controlled by advanced methods. It ensures accurate values, which may not be possible when one prepares it at home. It may take several Trial-&-Error experiments, which may not always give you accurate results.
- Branded-alkaline-water has a ph value between 9 and 10, which is suited to most of the consumers.
Where to buy alkaline water
You could buy alkaline-water from many sources. They are available in
Wherever you it from, make sure that the water is branded. There are many well established and popular brands, which you can find. Before selecting the brand of your choice, just take a look at some of the types of water from which alkaline drinks can be prepared. Some sources are
- Sanitized-water source
Besides, there is another factor called the alkaline-water-ingredients, which need to be considered while buying your brand. What are the ingredients you should be looking at while you buy? Some of the most important ones are
- The ph-value: Any branded water with ph value in range of 9-10 is good enough for you. According to experts, the most appropriate value should be 9.5.
- Sulfates: Sulfates are required to ease the bio-synthesis of food in your body. Adults normally require about 12mg-per-day (women) and 16mg-per-day (men). Children need about 12-15mg-per-day.
- Potassium: Potassium is required to supply energy to your body for preventing fatigue. Normal adults need about 4,700mg-per-day. Expecting-mothers need about 5,100mg-per-day. Children need from 400-3,500mg-per-day.
- Magnesium: This is required to avoid heart-illnesses and diabetic-conditions. Adults require about 400mg-per-day (men)/300mg-per-day (women). Children require about 200-205mg-per-day.
- Fluoride: It is useful for preventing decay of your teeth as well as strengthening of bones. The average content needed, depending on your body-weight is 0.05mg-per-kg-per-day.(too much fluoride becomes a very toxic element)
- Chloride: It is needed to maintain the proper volume and pressure of blood in your body. Adults require about 2.3-2.5Gms-per-day.
- Bi-Carbonate: It is required to keep your body’s metabolism under balance. You require the Bi-carbonate in the form of sodium (5Gms-per-day) as well as potassium (110-120mEq-per-day).
- Calcium: Calcium is required for maintaining the stability of your body bones. Kids up to the age of 3 years require about 200-700mg-per-day. Others require in the range of 700-1300mg-per-day.
- Nitrate: Nitrate helps in preventing the growth of bacteria. The average requirement is 3—0.1-3.7mg-per-day for children and adults respectively.
Note: Remember that many of these elements are also consumed by you in the form of foods. Hence, when you opt for the brands, make sure that your total intake is ideally balanced in the range of specified values.
- Poland Spring
- Nestle Pure Life
- Smart Water
- Deer park
- Propel Zero etc.
If you are an adult, you need about 1-3 liters of alkaline-water-per-day. If you are not familiar with this sort of water, you can start off with One-liter-per-day and gradually increase it to the maximum level. Your consumption needs to be always spaced. Don’t go into the kitchen and start drinking it as if you are in a competition and gulp down the entire quantity in one shot! It may cause negative side-effects in the long-run.
The structure and chemical composition of every person is different. Hence, the initial reactions may also vary from each other. If you are experiencing any sort of discomfort in the initial days, it is better to stop its consumption for a while and consult your physician before you resume it.
People of various ages and body conditions have found plenty of benefits by drinking alkaline water in the prescribed quantities. Today, they are able to maintain a healthy and fit life and stay immune to many of the commonly occurring problems like cough, cold and body-ache also.
Latest posts by Bruce Kuster (see all)
- A Complete Breakdown Of Low Testosterone And What You Need To Know About It - June 20, 2017
- Everything You Should Know About The Alkaline Water Machine - June 23, 2016
- Examining The Top 10 Alkaline Water Benefits - June 23, 2016
You might also like
When you ask the question what is alkaline water, the reply is that the ph value of it is above 7 in the measuring scale. Normal tap water that you
Are you looking for a natural way to boost your metabolism and decrease the acidity level in your bloodstream? If so, you should consider adding alkaline water to your diet.
Over the course of many years, thousands of consumers have decided to take more holistic approaches towards their health. They’ve shifted away from prescription medications and turned towards natural remedies.
Clean drinking water is essential to your health. Just think about it, your body is mostly made up of water, so your water intake is going to affect all of
There is a good chance that you have heard all the ravings about alkaline water. This stuff is supposed to give you more energy, prevent cancer, and make you all
Alkaline water has been growing in popularity due to all the possible health benefits that it can offer. While some researchers still think that there isn’t enough evidence to back